My photographic studio is based near the quayside, where the Ouseburn meets Byker.
The address is;
Kingsland Church Studios, Priory Place, Priory Green, Byker, NE6 2DW.
If you are using a ‘sat nav’ use this postcode- it often has more success! NE6 2FE, this is street on the approach to the church.
You can find me by foot or car (from Newcastle city centre) and by bus its the number 12 from town to Walker.
- Travel to Hotel Du Vin on the City Road, passing this on your left
- Go over the bridge and second left on to Albion Row (after the Enterprise Centre , next to Karol Marketing)
- First right on to St Michael’s Rd. Travel along here for 100 yards
- Over the mini roundabout & immediate left up residential street with school on left and houses on right (look for a sign that says ‘Byker 23′ & ‘Gordon’)
- The church is through the square red painted arch at the end of this road so park up near the school railings, walk through and knock/ring on the grey double doors.
There is no shop front to my studio so please expect to see a church building (no spire) that looks uninhabited but I promise you it’s lovely inside!
More information about Kingsland Church Stuidos here.
Look forward to seeing you!
I am currently looking for someone to share my space with me so if you are interested please call 07960 338357 or email email@example.com